Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 23

How far along? 23 Weeks

How big is baby? 8 inches and over a pound

Weight gain/loss? Only doing doctor weight so up 7lbs and we'll find out next week how much more since I know I've gained since my trip back home hah

Maternity clothes? some and then just the dresses. I've started searching Ebay again because I no longer fit into Medium shirts

Stretchies? just on the boobs boooooo

Sleep? getting worse. If I'm not up going to the bathroom literally 3 times in the middle of the night I'm constantly flipping from left to right and have 3 pillows trying to help me

Best moment this week? just making it another week is big

Movement? seriously I think my girl may end up being a boxer! She is hitting/kicking/punching all over all the time

Food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary but soda which really sucks

Food aversions/foods that make me sick? nothing really whoot

Gender? GIRL!!!!!

Labor signs? none

Birth Prep? We have our Hospital tour this coming Sunday. Starting to go over Birth Plan and check off what I want with Mr. B

Belly button in or out? I'm not sure what to call it. An outer-innie?

What I miss? sleeping, and honestly drinking

What I am looking forward to? Another Ultrasound in a few days!

Milestones? Almost making it to Viability!

New things this week? I noticed my feet swelling a little after being on a plane and standing around and then coming home to cook standing...I've resorted to using a dining chair when possible.

Weekly Wisdom? Honestly I really haven't gotten any but I'm starting to get tons of folks asking me when I'm due and one lady even said I looked "precious" that made me feel good haha

Emotions? I freaked on Mr. B again for something small bleh but for the most part I think my hormones are evening out so not too many crazy tirades from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment