Friday, July 30, 2010

Lucid Dream

Ok I had read some girls saying how they had these during pregnancy and I honestly thought they were kind of full of shit haha

But I had one last night.

Now if my birth goes that easy I'll thank all the different Gods in this world!
I went in and things were going normal you know...I know I had an epidural and literally 5 minutes after the epi I pushed 2 and helped pull her out!

They cleaned her up and I saw this thing once on a Baby Story that I thought was really cool the grandma had started it with her kids but right after the baby is born or cleaned up the momma smells the babies breath. I know it sounds odd but I thought it was something cool and different and you only get to experience your babies first breath smell once haha

And so they brought her over but had her in an outfit already and she had a burp cloth on her and I went to smell her and she threw up haha and I wiped it all up and cuddled and what not.

She wasn't as big as I think she is going to be. I would say 7.5 lbs is what she was. She had a ton of hair and it was blackish like mine was when I was born. She did have hazel eyes though!

And then Ava in real life now started kicking the shit out of me! At 3:30am ....she's always sleeping during that time and she didn't stop for a good 30 minutes. I was like how erie is that?! haha

So it'll be interesting to see how big she is, how her birth is, and what she'll look like based off of that dream.

I have this fun little site I went and put info in and this was the delivery prediction it gave me....


Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance.

We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning.

Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

No comments:

Post a Comment