Friday, October 15, 2010

36 Week Appointment

I was brought back surprisingly early considering normally I wait forever. And the nurse says I need to derobe because I'll be getting an internal and strep b testing.

I do that and as soon as I do that the nurse comes in and says the doc had to go deliver the baby....guuuuuhhh reat.

So I laid there with those paper cover ups from the waste down on a bed that was only half and tried to nap...I did manage to doze off here and there.

She came in and the most uncomfortable part of the Strep B was the vaginal not anal. haha because she uses her little things that opens you up like a normal year exam but wasn't as much poking and prodding.

Then she did the internal...and let me freaking tell you that is PAINFUL!!!! Two fingers ripping and roaring in your hoohah....only for her to tell me I'm completely closed up..like closed closed and Ava hasn't dropped (lightening) yet...she's dropped from what she used to be but not dropped like she's ready to come out ugh I was hoping for a little progression.

She said her weight is in the 75th percentile so she's big but not too big. And she said right now she's not too concerned with the extra fluid but we're going to continue to watch it to see if it increases. I'm guessing that's why she wasn't as worried because from week 35 to 36 it stayed the same...yes high but the same.

But now of course since I'm on weekly all the good appointments are taken and she doesn't work on Wednesdays and only works Thursday afternoons...must be nice dude! So I have the u/s and appointment next Thursday in the middle of the day.

I didn't get to go to the daycare because my appointment ran so late so I'll have to figure that out.

I really do want to wait until I've finished out Friday October 29th if possible because then I don't have to come back until the beginning of the year but I really hope right after that I go haha...I'm anxious and just want her here!

No comments:

Post a Comment