Wednesday, October 6, 2010

yesterday

So yesterday was going pretty normal having a few braxton hicks here and there and then I noticed they were getting more frequent and from 3-4 I had 10. So I called the nurse (by the way whenever you call you have to leave a message with the nurse and she calls back...apparently when you call at this stage and say you've had quite a few it's amazing they put you right through haha)

She wanted me to see how many I had in the next 45 minutes but I only had about 4 so that was fine.

I came home and took it easy and was watching tv and from 7-8 I had 10 more and the last like 2 or 3 were definitely crampy feeling.


but thent it went back to normal and if I had anymore I didn't notice while sleeping.

Today they seem to be back to normal. A little crampy here and there but I just figure my body is starting to practice and get ready for the real deal in a couple of weeks.

Ava was moving around a ton today...but when I mean moving around a lot really she was staying in the same position just jabbing her arms and legs around.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow so I'm going to see if the tech can look at my cervix and see how that is.

I really don't want to go into labor well at least until 37 weeks and even though I'm anxious for her would prefer to be 38 weeks.

My aunt thinks 2 weeks from now which of course is about 37 weeks.

Well I'll update on the weight of Ava and how my fluid is looking tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment