Friday, October 29, 2010

Weekly Update: 38 Weeks

Countdown: 95% through pregnancy, 84% through 3rd tri. 15 days until due date, FULL TERM, 2 weeks of work left (If I go to the end)


How big is baby? As of 37 Weeks and 3 Days she's 7lbs 7oz (so basically right at 7.5lbs) Since the week is almost over I'll say she's like 7lbs 10oz. I may end up being right about her weight at birth which was 8lbs 3oz :)


Weight gain/loss? Up 38lbs I gained back that pound that I lost but I'm fine with that as long as I fluctuate and do that haha. I just don't want to go over 40. But of course would never deprive Ava of nutrients so it is what it is.


Stretchies? I saw two tiny ones where my belly piercing was. I have 3 or 4 on my low belly...I have to kind of arch and push out to see them but I'm applying like crazy bleh


Sleep? Pee breaks are so much anymore and sleep is getting restless. I'm going with carpel tunnel as to why I wake up with my hands and wrists asleep. My right hand has been swelling...just right though. I'm really looking forward to getting up because of Ava rather then the serious pain of a full bladder.


Best Moment? Seeing my butterball again and Mrs. B in law and Mr. B making it back so I wasn't alone.


Movement? Serious at night/early morning of course. The tech said that I have so much fluid that even though I'm feeling a lot I probably don't feel half of the stuff she does in there!


Food Cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary just fountain drinks egh


Labor Signs? Having Braxton Hicks and cramping has ramped up the past few days. I've gotten what seem like real contractions too. I am 1cm dilated and thinned some weeee but no progress ugh


What I’m looking forward to next week? Seeing Ava again :) and better be progressed to at least 2 if not 3 centimeters or I may punch someone in the face. I'll be practically 39 weeks at that appointment and will be talking induction at that point since I bet the next week I won't be able to get in until really close to 40 weeks and I want a plan down.


Weekly Wisdom? Eat fresh pineapple, sex, feet massages, walking, hot baths all to induce labor haha


Emotions? Good. Especially after the family drama I have just let go of all that bad stuff and just am seeing people and life for what it really is. Too short to worry about shit I can't control and assholes that are too self centered to notice they're in the wrong tee hee


This Week: Painting the belly cast. Finishing up Ava's room. Doing some cleaning around the house specifically our master bedroom that I have neglected while getting everything else ready. Mrs. B in law will do a lot for me now so I think I can handle this task haha

No comments:

Post a Comment