Thursday, October 21, 2010

37 week appointment

Lil one looked great as usual for the ultrasound...she had her hand clasped inside the other one which was cute.

She was practicing breathing and we could see her stomach/chest going in and out...she again passed her biophysical.

I got another internal which was annoying as usual but I'm 1cm dilated and thinned some weeee

She said that normally she'd like to have the head down in the cervix but because of my extra fluid she's kind of buoyant haha

She said don't listen to those stories of water breaking and sort of starting to trickle...
She's like you know that' won't happen to you right?

Yours will gush haha

So of course there weren't any appointments coinciding with an ultrasound except for Tuesday late morning so that's what I'll have to do...I said man I hate these weekly appointments and the girl was like yah we're going to schedule you the week after too and if you don't need it so be it...so I got a better one for that week.

But I got a copy of my chart and wish I knew how to read all of this ultrasound thing because I know the part of about my fluid and the sections they calculate that in but then there's something else that could be her weight and if that's the case she's 7lbs 7oz. who knows though

Next week I'll see if I can talk the tech into doing weight haha

I'll do my weekly update tomorrow

oh and guess what it says of course my EDD was the 13th but since the first ultrasound that u/s determined the 12th as my EDD and I even asked that tech the first time but I guess she just said it was the same since it was close enough...not that it's a big deal but a day difference ...well this far in the game is a big day difference haha so now I don't know if I should be telling folks the 12th vs the 13th...not that it really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment