Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just not...

feeling well today. Not like cold or flu but like sick to my stomach feeling.
It kind of started before I went to bed when Ava really hurts my belly a lot and then I was fine but this morning I'm feeling it again and even after eating and stuff it just feels bleh and hurts...she has no room and I always thought when folks said that they were like "yah no room because I'm tired of this" but I swear between her and the fluid there's no room and it hurts in every position she's in.

So I shouldn't google but I did and some woman seem to be in the same boat as far as feeling nauseous before labor but some say their docs say there's no correlation. I'm still going to tell her how I've started to feel, and how my stomach is almost sore to the touch because of her crazy positioning and what not.

I get an ultrasound today so I'm hoping she's head down since heck I can't figure it out ever. And I'm going to try and con the weight out of them.

I called Mrs. B in law yesterday and now she'll be coming on Wednesday instead of Friday haha. She doesn't want me staying the night in the house alone as Mr. B would have to leave Wednesday I totally wasn't thinking that. But she has to bring her cat temporarily which is ok...Parle is more intrigued and she's thinking of putting her cat in the garage so Parle doesn't constantly sniff the bedroom door but Mr. B really wants that cat gone sooner than later because it's not good for babies since we haven't had cats. And I don't know how often they give her flea medicine. I should ask and pick some up just in case.

But since she'll be here on Wednesday she can meet brother in law (who will be caring for the cat) Thursday or Friday.

So I'm relieved on that.

Holy crap I've just been like la la la and I have to leave in 20 minutes for my ultrasound haha

I'll update later...here's to hoping I've progressed at least another centimeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment