Ok I talked Mr. B into doing my belly cast for me and let me just say he was not for the idea. He totally nixed the boobage idea so I had to put my arm over my boobs which wasn't a huge deal except he didn't pay attention to detail like I would've and it doesn't show my hand very well...you can tell my arm and the crease of my shoulder...that looks good but I'll have to kind of cast over it with my I think.
And he didn't get under the boobs to connect to the belly very well so I have to do that. Luckily I was smart enough to leave one roll of the strips left which I won't need all of it but still.
Then the kit I got was the deluxe so it comes with the proper sanding tool and then plaster to smooth everything out after I cut and sand and stuff to get it ready for painting.
It does show my belly button poking out which was cute haha.
I haven't decided if I'm going to paint it or not or just leave it and put her name and her feet prints on it.
I may just do a pale pink or something.
So that will be a project for this entire week and then maybe painting on Saturday while Mr. B is tailgating.