Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 35

Countdown: 87.2% through pregnancy, 61.3% through 3rd tri. 36 days until due date, 15 days until full term. 5 weeks of work left (If I go to the end)


How big is baby? As of 34 Weeks and 5 Days she's 6lbs 7oz (so basically right at 6.5lbs) She gained a pound in a week folks.


Weight gain/loss? Up 35lbs (I don't weigh at home since it's probably not on with the doctors scale so I'll update next week) which baby is big and I have extra fluid so I think that is explaining the higher gain.


Stretchies? I saw two tiny ones where my belly piercing was. It ticks me off that I took it out a year before getting pregnant and it's still there. But I can handle it if that's all I get. Some of the ones on the boobs are really meshing with my skin color and some are darker now.


Sleep? Pee breaks are so much anymore and sleep is getting restless. I'm going with carpel tunnel as to why I wake up with my hands and wrists asleep. I'm really looking forward to getting up because of Ava rather then the serious pain of a full bladder.


Best Moment? Seeing my butterball again and getting it confirmed she has a lot of hair haha


Movement? Serious rolling! The tech said that I have so much fluid that even though I'm feeling a lot I probably don't feel half of the stuff she does in there!


Food Cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary just fountain drinks egh


Labor Signs? Having Braxton Hicks and this week I had a few that were 10 in an hour! Body is definitely getting ready.


What I’m looking forward to next week? Hopefully seeing Ava again. I would assume they'll call to say I need one being my fluid level increased yet again. And I'm looking forward to seeing my doc for my 36 week appointment because I have a feeling we'll be discussing timing more.


Weekly Wisdom? Keep my feet up and relax. Make Mr. B do everything haha yah right.


Emotions? Pretty good except for my patience with people lately has been wearing thin. I have been able to take a deep breath especially with Mr. B.


This Week: Putting away all the extra little wash cloths and stuff I washed recently. Vacuuming my car out. Windexing all of my cars windows. Cleaning the trunk out. Stopping by the daycare and trying to coax her into taking my intial fee to for sure guarantee me a spot. Body casting my belly :) Thinking of making a bolognese sauce to freeze. Deep cleaning the kitchen and hopefully Laundry Room/Parle's room. Putting the bags in the trunk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment