Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ultrasound....

Nothing much to report.
They wouldn't do weight :( She said that with it only being 6 days from the last they don't like to and only like to do it every 2 weeks...whatever

But I finally asked her my fluid number from last week to this week and it went down a tad but like she said it might not have since of course ultrasounds aren't exactly accurate.

So It was basically 29 centimeters and the max normal is 25.

The lady was like oh look she's sucking her thumb and then was like oh no she's sucking 4 of her fingers haha it was the cutest thing ever...and we saw her breathing and swallowing so that's great!

To me her belly looked bigger but what do I know right?

Something strange has happened the past two nights sleep where my right hand swells up. It's so much that I actually change positions for my hand thinking maybe I'm sleeping wrong and it still does it and still is like that when I wake up. No idea what that means since my left isn't???

I'm going to bring it up to my doc today. She maybe annoyed because I have a list of things like that, I want to know about the fluid level and what generally happens with that, the back stuff, and the cramping I'm feeling...

Hopefully she just gives me a more concrete path because I don't like the guessing game.

No comments:

Post a Comment