Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back ugghhh

Seriously I'm sick of my back aching. It started yesterday and now it's back and honestly I can't tell if it's contractions or just hurting.

When my back hurt a couple of weeks ago due to my forward weight it was different....it was higher up.

This is low like where I used to get some of my period cramping. So that's why I'm like hmm maybe these are low grade contractions.

Either way it's painful and I could barely walk when I got home last night until like 7:30.

I can't wait to see my little girl tomorrow and find out her weight haha....But I'm more anxious to see my doctor on Thursday.

I have been monitoring my contractions and they are anywhere between 7-14 minutes apart so I'm not worried about that and they are only on average 45 seconds long...but it seems that couple with some cramping that my body is really getting ready.

But I don't know how I'll handle this back stuff if it continues for a month or for however long she thinks I will go.

2 comments:

  1. The non contraction back pains I get are really low - like tailbone low. With contractions it's more of between the hip bones. And I wish mine were 45 seconds. Mine don't know anything less than 65 seconds. Blah. But they don't come as often as yours though. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I'm happy they are short and sweet haha.
    I think it's hard to tell with my bach where it's actually hurting right now haha

    ReplyDelete