Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 34

Countdown:84% through pregnancy, 48% through 3rd tri. 43 days until due date, 22 days until full term. 6 weeks of work left (If I go to the end)


How big is baby? As of 33 Weeks and 3 Days she's 5lbs 9oz (running on the big side) :)


Weight gain/loss?Up 35lbs (I had been giving it 2 too much the entire time haha) which baby is big and I have extra fluid so I think that is explaining the higher gain.


Stretchies?None...I'm knocking on wood. Very lucky. The boobs have started to mesh with my regular color skin whoot!


Sleep?Pee breaks are so much anymore and sleep is getting restless. I'm going with carpel tunnel as to why I wake up with my hands and wrists asleep.


Best Moment?Put up Ava's wall letters and got the extra cabinet for our bathroom for her goodies.


Movement?Serious rolling! Yesterday she was moving like crazy from 7-9pm and then again from like 11pm-1am and then early this morning haha


Food Cravings?Nothing out of the ordinary just fountain drinks egh


Labor Signs?Having Braxton Hicks and they are getting much more severe

What I’m looking forward to next week? Seeing Ava again. I get to see her weekly now since I have that extra fluid.
Weekly Wisdom?Don't read the Internet. (My bad...I started investigating why I'd have extra fluid and many things were not good but from reading the comments most of the women had healthy babies) The only upsetting thing is it seems that most women end in C-Sections at 37 weeks and I really really want to try and avoid a C-Section if at all possible. I mean I will definitely do it for the health of Ava and myself but if I can go vaginally then that's what I want. And I'd prefer to go at 38 weeks ...just saying if I had my rather's haha

Emotions?Good except for anything that's sweet dealing with babies or families I get emotional. Like that commerical when the parents didn't tell the son and daughter where they were going until they go to the airport and then told them they were going to Disney World...an they freaked in joy! Yah I cry haha

This Week: Clearing the rest of the hutch off (got most of it done), washing the rest of Ava's wash cloths and little onsies we keep getting as presents haha. Freezing the loaded baked potato soup, making gumbo and freezing that (that makes 3 different dishes that can each easily be eaten on for about 2-3 days). Putting my bag and Ava's bag in the car sqeeee, getting the car seat checked out to make sure we've installed it properly. And my goal is to clean the living room really well (like in those tight corners where nobody can get to that I'm sure have spider webs) haha, dusting the entire house.

No comments:

Post a Comment