Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nothing more...

Yah there hasn't been any reminisce of the MP after the other day so whatevs....everyone is guessing this Saturday or Sunday bwahaha

Mrs. B in law couldn't make it yesterday because of the bad storms so I didn't sleep well knowing that Mr. B and her were both not in a quick hop on the interstate to me.

But she'll be there when I get home today which is awesome. Then Ava just needs to hold out until tomorrow when Mr. B gets back in town and we're set.

Then she can come. And since it looks like I'll at least make it through work tomorrow that means I officially won't have to come back until after the new year even with a vaginal birth whoot!

I guess trick or treating in my division is Saturday so I found the cute ribs with heart and then baby skeleton with a bow haha....I saved it and printed it and have it as a stencil now.
I'm going to run to Target and get a cheap black shirt and get some white and pink paint and do that this afternoon since I'm super bored.

I also need to head to the bank and mail off my final payment to the jerks so I can be done with them for good in my life.

Only a week away from my next doctors appointment aghhh hopefully I don't even have to wait that long.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm just replying back to your comment on my blog about the fleur de lis onesies. I've been busy getting ready for a craft show so I haven't listed them in my Etsy shop yet, but I'd be happy to do a special order for you! Just email me (embellishedbayou@comcast.net) the design & size you would like along with your Paypal email and I can send you an invoice. The LSU fleur de lis onesies are $15 plus shipping (about $2) and the Saints fleur de lis are $16 plus shipping. Both are longsleeve. I'd be happy to personalize it for you as well. You can see all the fonts I have available on my Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/embellishedbayou

    Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of you little one!

    ReplyDelete