Monday, October 18, 2010

awwww

So this morning was not a good morning because I guess I should back up and say over the weekend I turned on my work laptop and logged on and it said it couldn't get all the user's files or whatever...

so then my background was different and it only had my companies icons for different things we use. All of my excel files, templates, power points ...everything gone!

So I wasn't looking forward to this morning because Monday's are report days but I had a plan in my head on how I could work around things it was just going to take some time.

As soon as I walk in there are balloons and decorations one of the white boards says "Mrs. B's day welcome Ava Grace" awww.

My cubicle is decorated and then they had me go to the break room and there were presents and balloons and a cake in there too.

Then flowers were delivered as well. I mean how nice of them!

So we haven't had the party yet since the center manager had to run to New Orleans and back but just how sweet really.

I'll try and take some pictures with my cell phone...I'm pretty excited about the flowers because they are beautiful and so is the glass vase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment