Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 16

My Worst Habits

Oh boy....

I will admit I have a need to always be right and sometimes I'll push and prod until I get what I want or have someone admit I'm right even though I may not always be haha...it's a bad trait I know.

I hold grudges until the end of time...it's something that Mr. B doesn't like except for the fact that he still doesn't like an ex friend of mine for things she did to me that weren't as huge of a deal of some of his friends (and in most cases it doesn't directly hurt us).

I give and give and give so when someone crosses me or someone I love I get really angry and irritated. And it always seems like someone tries to put me in the middle because they know I'm a bonder and can work the issues out and I usually am still very angry.

And if you don't apologize to me and just act like nothing is wrong I may be nice but you better believe I still remember haha...and will use it against you.

Being lazy...I'll be a cleaning, cooking, laundry doing, weed pulling machine and then when I hit my wall I'll be the laziest S.O.B. ever for weeks...and then I have to pep talk myself into it...I think this has to do with the fact that Mr. B doesn't do the stuff in the house and I have to do it alone which I'm fine with it just doesn't get done as fast or as good as I'd like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment