Monday, August 9, 2010

Will it ever???

Come together?

Talking about the nursery that is...it just seems like we're so busy this month and my goal is to have the nursery at least like 80% finished by the time we have the baby shower on Sept 11th.

I want things put together so that when I come home I can wash clothes and blankets etc and put them away and put together the bedding etc.

But we have fantasy drafts people....yes this is pretty important in our household and since I'm doing my women's league again this year and Mr. B has two it takes up time since they aren't on the same day.

Mr. B has one on Fri the 20th and I have one on Fri the 27th. Even though he doesn't need to go on the 27th (since our friends wife does mine and friend is in another one that night) Mr. B wants to go hang out with his friend at his.

But we still don't know the date of the other one so Mr. B voted on the 21st in hopes that will happen but it's looking like Labor Day weekend but Mr. B said already that he won't do it since that is our Destin trip.

So then what do we do about having our friends come put furniture together???

Well Auntie Mel is coming on on Fri the 20th since I will not be accompanying Mr. B to that draft and she's going to help (well she doesn't know it yet but if I give her wine she'll do it hah) touching up the ceiling and the moldings etc.

I will have already shampooed the carpets again (did it once but want to do it again).

Then on Saturday the 21st (if Mr. B doesn't have the other draft) Uncle Kevin will come down to put the furniture together....or if he does have the draft we'll both come back home the morning of the 28th and he'll come down and do it.

Either way it will be done before Labor Day weekend since we're out and then the next week is my shower and I have to prepare for my wonderful MIL to come visit...and no I wasn't being a smart ass there...I truly love her and it's so awesome how excited they are. My FIL got laid off a week ago (he has a great chance of getting a job back here or in TX..either way closer to us) and they still were buying her stuff. They are too funny.

But it will just be a lot for me to get back and get things in order and not only for her because I'm sure we'll have others crashing at our house that weekend as well.


Oh I forgot! I scheduled our 3D/4D for Thursday September 9th!!!! So excited and people say that 31 weeks is a great time because if you wait too much longer they get cramped and its right before my shower so I can bring pictures whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment