Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 26

Most Surprising Moment

I guess I would say somewhat my engagement. I knew he got my grandmother's ring at Thanksgiving but didn't give it to me until January...stinker. But he just abruptly did it one night so that was a surprise but I also knew that it was going to happen eventually.

But honestly getting our BFP was the more surprising just because I thought I had just had my period (realizing soon after that it was implantation bleeding) but my period's for those two months had been off so I just didn't think I could be and we had just started ttc but Mr. B let loose two weeks before our actual set date of trying but he said after it was close enough to the date haha.

So when I got a bunch of test strips in just for shits and giggles I tested....and never thought in a million years that I would see 6 lines (for the 3 test strips that I HAD to test on to make sure haha).

Such an amazing surprise that I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment