Saturday, August 7, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 17

Pet Peeves

Honestly I have many but let me try and be brief

People who don't use their turn signals...especially if all of a sudden you just slam on your breaks and turn.

Lazy drivers in every sense.

Drivers who ride your ass when they could easily just get over or who can see you're passing someone and will glady get over (by way of using my turning signal)

People who just don't pay attention and will cut in front of your or turn in front of you or for those special jackasses who when I'm turning right onto a heavily congested road during rush hour decide to pull next to me on the left and completely cut me off!!! and almost side swipe me wtf?

People who smack their gum.
People who smack their food
People who talk with food in their mouths
People who constantly pick at their teeth especially if I'm still eating
People who eat like a pig in a trough
People who suck their fingers instead of using a napkin
People who wipe their food on their pants/shorts

People who use the word retarded

People who yell and scream or cuss at their children

People who have muffin tops
People who wear regular undies when their pants are so tight and you can see everything
People who have their thongs hanging above pants
People who wear dark undies or thongs with white/cream pants

oh my gosh I need to stop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment