Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekly Update- Week 28

How far along? 28 weeks ... 7 months....3rd Trimester weeeeeeeeeee

How big is baby? over 15 inches (head to feet) and probably over two pounds

Weight gain/loss? ugh so it is confirmed...I'm a fatass. Total gain...29lbs folks!!!! Honestly I don't understand it. I eat fairly healthy (only indulging here and there), don't overeat, and drink tons of water. For my weight before I should only gain 5 more lbs and I highly doubt that will happen. Boo

Maternity clothes? exclusively

Stretchies? still just the boobs...knock on wood

Sleep? great until I have to pee which is now about 5 times a night and then my constant fear on not being on my left side enough

Best moment this week? Hearing my boo's heartbeat at the docs

Movement? all the time. It's comical to even do fetal kick counts because she gets 10 in within 5 minutes haha

Food cravings? nothing really
Food aversions/foods that make me sick? none whoot

Gender? Girl!!!

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks but last night I was awoken with what felt like the worst cramps ever but more so on the right side...it lasted about 1.5 minutes and I was able to fall back asleep...it kind of freaked me out though!

Birth Prep? nothing this week...I'm exhausted

Belly button in or out? It’s out all the way some days and some it's halvsies

What I miss? sleep and having a normal back

What I am looking forward to next week? It’s my last week in the 20s! Then it’s really in the home stretch!

Milestones? 85-90% viability!! 3rd Trimester!

New things this week? Apparently from this week on, baby gains 1/2 a pound a week.

Weekly Wisdom? relax when you need to...I need to take this to heart because my f'n feet are killing me and I have them propped up right now

Belly/Body Changes? Bigger everyday...oy vey....and my back is starting to fill out a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment