Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good Day

Today's a pretty good day...well it actually started last night when Uncle Kevin told Mr. B that their plans for the weekend have been moved to next weekend since we'll be getting rain from what I think is a tropical depression but not sure....and he was going to check with Auntie Jen to see if he could come in on Saturday and help Mr. B not only move that stuff out of Ava's room buuuuuut put together the furniture!!!! He was even like and WE CAN PAINT! haha he gets excited about stuff like that.

This would be great being we're just so busy the next couple of weeks and I'd have time to do my little touches here and there...so fingers crossed folks!

I emailed the etsy seller about my decal and they said it already shipped out this morning!!! whoot! That'll be something fun Auntie Mel and I can do next week.

Also I didn't even talk about my great friend who sent me some Grippo's which are these fabulous chips from the Cincinnati area.

Annnnd.....

My wonderful friend Eden is sending me these awesome little advice cards that she sells at her Etsy shop EdenCreativeStudios

Seriously go use her for wedding invites, baby shower invites, announcements, change of address etc...she's very talented!!!!

Annnd...there's more :)

I got a hold of my doctors nurse today ...I called yesterday and talked to the lab about what I had to do for my gestational diabetes test and did I have to fast and could I take the drink home....get this.

They said I had to fast but I could you know have water and plain coffee haha and that they'd be drawing blood before and than after so no I couldn't get my drink and take it home before hand.

But she said check with your doctor who happens to be out so I checked with the nurse and boy am I glad!

She said that on the 1 hour I did NOT have to fast only the 3 hour...she recommended two scrambled eggs, some plain wheat toast and water. She said nothing too carby and of course no sugar...a girl ate a waffle with no syrup and still failed it so I will definitely be eating correctly haha

Also they didn't have to draw blood beforehand because it wasn't the 3 hour...so that's great.

Since my appointment is at 8:40 I'll just get there a few minutes early to drink the drink and then go see the nurse and then it should be about an hour and then I can get my blood drawn and go on my merry way most likely eating some more snacks in my purse haha

I think everyone has gotten the invite for the baby shower as well whoot!

It seems so far away but it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment