Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Recap

Oh boy folks...first off look at that cute picture of where I'm at haha...that foot is too cute..unless it's Ava's in my ribs.

I'm in serious pain right now...my back is killing me! I went and sat in the Ijoy we have here at work and that did work but now it's back...I'm sitting properly in my chair but anymore I have to be kind of laying down or in bed to feel ok.

This is going to be a long couple of months

Well we touched up the walls in Ava's room, repainted the ceiling, and repainted all the baseboards and trim around the doors.

We put together her furniture as well.

Now I just need to wash the rest of her clothes that I got recently and anything that I can put in her dresser I will.

I have to admit I started to feel a little overwhelmed last night as I was going through things and figuring out where to put stuff since we have two closets, the big dressing station, and endtable/changing table station.

I am itching ...ITCHING I tell you to buy the bedding but know I should wait in case someone wants to buy it for the shower and if not I'll order that sucker that night haha

The decal came in and they were so great...I got the two different colors for leaves and they even gave me the fawn in the brown color instead of pink....one issue. That brown I chose is pretty much exactly the dark khaki color for the walls haha but I didn't know if I was going to use it anyways

I was going to wait for Auntie Mel to come this weekend to help me but I may start on it this week haha...we'll see how tired I am.

Luckily I got all laundry done and my to do list isn't long...well it seems like it's long but that's split up over a week.

It won't happen tonight with my back like this I can tell you that...and grocery is out too...

I'm really starting to get nervous about the GD test...I mean we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Started the fetal kick count yesterday and it literally takes her under 10 minutes to kick 10 times haha which is hilarious.

I have been getting Braxton Hicks here and there but last night I had this one the went across my lower abdomen and reached around my back that hurt sooo bad for about a minute. I reckon that's what a real one feels like...of course the others are just a kick tightening that doesn't really even hurt and they stop. I'm not worried just thought...hmm I wonder if this is what a real one (early in the game) is like.

People are starting to rsvp for our shower/party whoot! So excited to see everyone. It should be a great turn out and it will be a nice laid back casual event with football haha

I went ahead and filed my short term claim for pre-claim status. I wanted that done just in case something did happen. I then had to call another lady to see what the contract stated...she called and left me a message saying 60% which I knew of course but that with my company they had up to 11 weeks pay out!! I was shocked. I want to know if that is if the doctor writes and says that or if I just get it. Because I'd love to use up my vacation and sick (which will be about 2 weeks maybe a little more...well actually with 4 holidays it should be about 3 weeks) and then take 9 weeks of short term instead of the normal 6 if it's vaginal...I'd love to be home for 3 months instead of closer to 2.

We'll see though.

Since my doctor isn't in this month I'm not going to take the fmla form but will next month when she gets back from maternity leave. Well I guess it depends because I think I may have to do 2 appointments next month!!! agh so nuts to think that's starting and before I know it I'll be going weekly.

People are starting to ask us if we want to do things and I feel bad saying no but here's the next few weeks

20th-22nd
Mr. B may go golfing and he has a draft...Auntie Mel visits...I have my company picnic...decluttering our room

27th-29th
I have my draft and Mr. B will be going too...cleaning baseboards in living room and maybe even kitchen but won't be upset if that doesn't happen.

3rd-6th
Mr. B and I are in Destin!!!! No working on anything haha

10th-12th
In Law's are in town...my shower!!!!

17th-19th
Try and tidy up anywhere I can....First LSU home game!!! Probably put together or put away shower stuff

24th-26th
West Virginia game...going to try and go to that. Clean up laundry room (has a lot of Parle's hair that I find everywhere no matter how often I clean it haha)

1st-3rd
Tennessee game...pretty sure this will be my last game...may try the McNeese game on the 16th but just don't know. Since this will be my last game I probably won't do much around the house this weekend other then normal little things.

8th-10th
Is an away game but I don't feel comfortable traveling anywhere to see anyone that close to due date. Anything to me that is more then an hour from my hospital is too far away...

So basically if anyone wants to see me from now until Ava's born y'all better truck to my house because I'm not coming to yours haha

So I'm pretty much done...I need to go back to the Ijoy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment