Thursday, August 5, 2010

Children's Place gahhhh

Ok so yesterday someone I work with who has a baby said hey Children's Place has a great summer sale and she had a 15% code.


So I stroll on there not thinking I'll be getting anything...I made a decision to only buy things that were 2.99 haha but honestly they had great sales and heck we all know it's so hot down here in the summer that Ava will really need some stuff you know.


So this is what I got haha








The jean shorts and Khaki Bermuda's can go either either tank top so that's really 6 outfits. Then the pink shoes go with the pink outfit and the dress and who knows what other pink stuff we'll have haha.
Those darling white thongs go with the teal outfit as well as the dress and the swimsuit.
Doesn't everyone need a cute bonnet hat for the sun? And it will go with any swimsuit.
And she NEEDED a 4th of July swimsuit haha
With coupon each item was only 2.54 and at Children's Place shipping is one flat rate of 5 bucks.
I mean how could I pass up such a great deal. I got all of the clothes in either 6-9 or 12 months because I'm afraid she'll be a little plump but just the way I like it...squishy haha

2 comments:

  1. The little white sandles - too cute! I have to check this place out.

    And you did not just call Ava squishy, hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I did...I love squishy babies haha

    ReplyDelete