Monday, August 23, 2010

Tree Decal

Auntie Mel came up and helped me put together the wall decal. It was a little tedious but we're perfectionist so that is why however the air conditioner froze up Saturday night (but some stupid kids came knocking at our door at 11:45 and freaked us out) so there was noway I was going out to check on it.

So yesterday morning I did and sure enough it was froze up bleh. So I had to turn the air off and just run our garage fan in the hallway into the room.

Eventually it thawed so I turned it back on but it was still hot as blazes in there haha

Uncle Ben came to the rescue and brought freon (worked at the plant then drove 2 hours to do that stayed about 5 minutes and drove back home another 2 hours)...he's a great uncle (and the only real one of all of them haha)


A 7 month pregnant lady can not live in South Louisiana with no air...it was like 115 with Heat Index.

Anyways these pictures are from my phone so they are kind of grainy but I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out. The first picture on the left bottom you can kind of see the Fawn. It was very close to the wall color (silly me) but in person it kind of looks like a shadow which is pretty cool. It definitely was worth the money though.

No comments:

Post a Comment