Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekly Update- Week 26

How far along? 26 Weeks

How big is baby? About 14 inches in length and weighs about 2lbs...

Weight gain/loss? Still waiting to be weighed via my doctors scale...I did weigh myself at home and my weight was about what it was at the one doctors 2 weeks ago so I think her scale was wrong.

Maternity clothes? All unless dresses

Stretchies? just on the boobs boooooo

Sleep? The past few nights were great even if I got up a couple of times to go to the bathroom...I think this was because Mr. B wasn't hope to be snoring and tossing and turning haha..I think I may have to resort to sleeping in the guest room.

Best moment this week? Another week down! Ava moving around like crazy

Movement? seriously I think my girl may end up being a boxer! She is hitting/kicking/punching all over all the time. And she really dislikes it when I move from right to left on my side at night haha

Food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary but soda which really sucks

Food aversions/foods that make me sick? nothing really whoot

Gender? GIRL!!!!!

Labor signs? none..I have been having a little tightness but honestly I don't know if it's Braxton Hicks or not.


An outer-innie? both

What I miss? sleeping, and honestly drinking

What I am looking forward to? Well Uncle Ben couldn't come so looking forward to when someone can move the crap out and I can touch up paint and put together the furniture. We did get the shampooer so I'm going to shampoo her room around the two big items.

Milestones? Another week honestly and some say into 3rd Trimester. Double Digits!!!!

New things this week? Ava is moving so much....and I got excited about buying clothes...which I did haha

Weekly Wisdom? Honestly I really haven't gotten any but I'm starting to get tons of folks asking me when I'm due...one lady today asked if I was expecting...she was trying to be nice but what if I wasn't? She would've still looked bad haha

Emotions? In check and I hope to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment