Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 22

What would I do with a million dollars?

Well I'm going to say this million is after taxes haha...but honestly a million isn't a ton ton.

Soooo we'd sell our house and hopefully at least make 10-15k on it.. haha

Then we'd build our own house and I'm thinking about 250k so it would be worth hopefully more then 300k.

I would probably get an SUV, sell my car, and H would buy a truck.

We'd pay off my In Law's mortgage which I think is like 165k and I would say my grandparents but not sure how much theirs is haha so I would say we'd just give them the same amount.

Go on a nice vacation.

Donate some money to LSU and something else

And the rest would go into retirement. Which would probably only be 300k afer all is said and done so I don't know if I'm happy with that or not haha...so we may have to reassess the givings to everyone haha...maybe they'd only get 100k to go towards their homes haha

But we're still young so 300k with the smart investments of my grandpa would still be a good amount when we wanted to retire...well I think I could be a SAHM but you know haha

No comments:

Post a Comment