Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th...whatever

I know things could still go wrong but I'm not thinking it as a bad day especially if Ava ends up being born on the due date...eventually she'll have a Friday the 13th bday.

Sometimes I think if one thing goes wrong then people are all ITS FRIDAY THE 13TH THATS WHY and then you start to have a bad day because mentally you've put yourself there.

So I'm going to focus on today is exactly 3 months until Ava's estimated Birth-Day...I want it to get here honestly! And I just started the uncomfortableness haha

Mornings I always get shaky no matter how much I eat or how much water I take in...
At night when I'm trying to watch tv in bed on my side I get tons of shortness of breath and have to keep moving around...

The bathroom trips I can handle.

I had to take off my other ring on my right hand this morning :( and forgot my fake one for my wedding ring so hopefully I don't look like a hillbilly with this lovely waddle of mine haha

But anyways so that's good news and Uncle Kevin is coming tomorrow whoot! And we're going to go ahead and do the ceiling and trim and touch up the paint too whoot!

I got my expense check in because I said I would use that to pay for the rest of the furniture which is only like 95 bucks haha and then order Ava's bedding set. Mr. B said to wait to see if someone buys it for us for our registry but honestly most won't spend that much and if someone is going to spend that much I'd rather get the glider or mattress something we will need.

So since the plan all along was to take the rest of the expense check and buy the bedding I think I will.

Our decal already shipped out yesterday! So flipping fast. I don't know if they gave me the fawn in another color because they never did say but even if it's pink oh well...not sure we'll even use it like I said.

I'm just so glad that it's all coming together...so tonight I'm going to shampoo her room one final time so it will be dry tomorrow when they take the stuff out and we do our thing.

Poor Mr. B won't be able to be in his L-Town Fantasy League because we'll be in Destin for Labor Day. I feel really bad about it because he's been in this league for like 5-7 years. But honestly I didn't even pressure him on it...before voting took place I told him that's something he has to do decide but he said no we're going because this will be the last thing we get to do before Ava is born.

I really love him for that haha

Today is going to be so boring at work....I have to restrain from buying online!

No comments:

Post a Comment