Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 15

Top 5 Things I must do before I die...


I have been very fortunate in going to a few places that I've really wanted to go so I need to think about this.



1. Australia....Mr. B and I have talked about this a lot.





2. Learn ASL




3. Copying Traubulous. I'd like to visit all 50 states

So I went through all of the states I have been to vs I haven't.

Here's the list of where I still need to go:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, South and North Dakota, Vermont, West Virgina (I think), Wyoming, Washington, Rhose Island, Oregon, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Nevada, Montana, Massachusetts...and I'd like to see D.C. as well

So so far I've visited 30 of the 50 states plus D.C. .....wow I have some work to do hah


4. Take my children to Italy...and I mean places that Mr. B didn't get to visit that I have as well as Venice that we both haven't seen.





5. Visit an active Volcano in Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment